A engineering discipline is an area of education where you can practice your chosen profession. On this site, engineering is broken down into five basic disciplines: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Systems. Most states in the United States recognize
- Chemical engineers work can be involved in many different disciplines from protecting a structure to creating products.
- Civil engineers work from the ground up, from foundation to the structures that it supports,
- Electrical engineers make things move and protect the equipment.
- Mechanical engineers are involved in the design to the operation of the designs.
- Systems engineers concentrate on how to design and manage complicated systems over their life cycles.
A general breakdown of engineering disciplines is as shown below:
Engineering Branches and their Subtopics
|Chemical Engineering||Civil Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Systems Engineering|
Professional Engineering Licence
- Look here for where to find Professional Engineering Licences
- See Algebra Symbols / Angle and Line Symbols / Basic Math Symbols / Bracket Symbols / Equivalence Symbols / Geometry Symbols / Greek Alphabet / Miscellaneous Symbols / Roman Numerals / Set Symbols / Square Root Symbols
- See A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z